Due to incredible awareness on the part of the American Cancer Society the first thing we think about when we discuss breast health is breast cancer. If health and disease are on a sliding scale and health is at one end and disease is at the other, we have an entire scale to slide down until we reach the diseased state.
This is the place that natural medicine can assist you.
Natural medicine is preventative, which means that if you take care of your health, and your breast tissue you will be less inclined to move towards disease. Natural medicine offers specific testing that determines the state of your breast tissue long before a cancerous cell develops, and can make suggestions on how to improve tissue health to reverse an unhealthy process.
One of the best screening tools to assess breast health is Thermography. Going for a breast Thermography screening is safe and side effect free. The results will tell you the health of your breast tissue and then natural therapies can be used to increase it if needed.
Healthy foods to improve breast tissue include:
- Organic whole foods ensure your health as well as generations to come.
- Nuts and seeds
- Amaranth, an ancient grain
- 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily decrease risk by 46%.
- Fiber pulls toxins and excess hormones out of the digestive system.
- Proper sleep in complete darkness ensures melatonin production.
- Reduce environmental exposure to radiation and chlorine-based chemicals.
- Green tea
- Cruciferous vegetables increase liver detoxification. (Broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, cauliflower, radish)
|"Thank you Dr. Purcell, you are a wonderful, compassionate, and rare doctor."
~ P.D. Costa Mesa, CA